The company will carry out, by way of example, the following activities:
- Technical support activities to science teachers for the development and use of multi-media and e-learning tools.
- Preparation of teaching materials for the definition of computer-aided protocols such as virtual and augmented reality for the realisation of simulations and the development of immersive learning technologies.
- Editorial activity in the scientific field of production of didactic material, handouts, texts and on-demand material linked to e-learning products on the web.
- Development, production and marketing of innovative codes and products with molecular modelling and simulation software.
- Research projects funded by Italian and European institutions, organisation and promotion of training activities (schools, masters, workshops, etc...) both in the field of molecular sciences and computer science, organisation of conferences.